3/7/13

Emilio Pucci's NY Store & A Few Thoughts On Shopping




I truly believe that shopping can be a much more enjoyable experience if the store is clean and designed well.  Obvious beautiful surroundings such as design at the Emilio Pucci store in New York City don't hurt, but mostly I am talking about clean dressing rooms and not too much product.  I think if you are afraid to take your shoes off in a dressing room than there is a problem, as well as how they are sometimes just not clean and need to be redone every few years.  I also like when a store has a smaller selection of products because I find stores with too much in too little of a space overwhelming.  I stopped shopping at Forever 21 because I was constantly overwhelmed by all the clothes crammed together, as well as the fact that I outgrew the poor quality and trendy designs.  I wish all stores looked as elegant as this one, and I have a feeling their dressing rooms are very clean!

P.S. Read about the store's redesign here.

Je crois vraiment que les achats peut être une expérience beaucoup plus agréable si le magasin est propre et bien conçu. Évidentes cadre magnifique tels que la conception à la boutique Emilio Pucci à New York ne fait pas de mal, mais la plupart du temps je parle vestiaires propres et des produits pas trop. Je pense que si vous avez peur d'enlever vos chaussures dans un dressing que il ya un problème, ainsi que la façon dont ils sont parfois tout simplement pas propre et doit être refait après quelques années. J'aime aussi quand un magasin a une petite sélection de produits parce que je trouve les magasins avec trop en trop peu d'un espace immense. Je me suis arrêté du shopping chez Forever 21 parce que j'ai été constamment dépassé par tous les vêtements entassés, ainsi que le fait que je devenu trop grand pour la mauvaise qualité et un design très tendance. Je souhaite à tous les magasins regardé aussi élégant que celui-ci, et j'ai le sentiment de leurs vestiaires sont très propres!

Post-scriptum Lisez à propos refonte de la boutique ici.

-Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree! before I became an avid online shopper, i always loved shopping at boutiques. they changed styles often but everything was orderly and they gave you personalized attention. of course i was smaller then. hahaha they don't have my size now, but it was the way to go.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete