3/26/13

Decor Inspiration: White Bedding

Images: Tumblr

Lately I have really been loving the idea of white bedding, it seems so simple and clean.  I really like the idea of a really simple white bedroom to relax and rest in.  I currently still live at home with my parents so this decor style would be much too boring as I spend the majority of my time in my room whether studying or blogging, but in the future I would really like a very simple bedroom.  I also feel this style can work if you live with a male significant other because while it can be very feminine and pretty, how can he really complain about the color white?  I just feel like it would be so much easier to rest in a simple room than one with too much color or clutter.  I am currently thinking about decor a lot, and I don't know why as I still have two more years of college to go!

Dernièrement, j'ai été vraiment aimer l'idée de draps blancs, ça semble si simple et propre. J'aime vraiment l'idée d'une chambre très simple blanc pour se détendre et se reposer po Je suis actuellement vivent encore à la maison avec mes parents pour ce décor de style serait trop ennuyeux que je passe la majorité de mon temps dans ma chambre si étudiant ou bloguer , mais à l'avenir je voudrais vraiment une chambre très simple. Je me sens aussi ce style peut fonctionner que si vous vivez avec un homme autre significatif, car si elle peut être très féminine et jolie, comment peut-il vraiment se plaindre de la couleur blanche? J'ai l'impression que ce serait tellement plus facile de se reposer dans une chambre simple que celui avec trop de couleur ou image de fond. Je suis en train de penser à un décor beaucoup, et je ne sais pas pourquoi, j'ai encore deux autres années de collège à faire!

-Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. White bedding is awesome. I love the pillows with the soft ruffles around them. Go for it when you move out. It's a serene and tranquil feeling.

    ReplyDelete