12/14/12

Party Perfect: Glamorous Curls







I am going to be completely honest, I am not very talented at styling my hair.  I have very thick hair and it takes forever to blow dry and then style, and I can never keep a ponytail high on my head as it lowers rather quickly.  So for me a hair tutorial has to be very simple as I can not achieve anything too complicated.  I love the Martha Stewart Wedding hair tutorials, I shared this one with you last year.  If you love old Hollywood glamorous curls, then follow these simple steps or see  here for more detailed instructions!

1. Blow dry hair.
2. Use a one inch curling iron to curl two inch sections of hair and spray with hairspray.
3. Pin curls and set for ten minutes.
4. Unpin hair and spray with hairspray and then gently comb through. 

I can not wait to try this look for a wedding I am attending tomorrow!

Je vais être complètement honnête, je ne suis pas très doué pour coiffer mes cheveux. J'ai les cheveux très épais et il prend une éternité à sécher et puis le style, et je ne peux jamais garder une haute queue de cheval sur ma tête car elle diminue assez rapidement. Donc pour moi un tutoriel cheveux doit être très simple que je ne peux pas obtenir quelque chose de trop compliqué. J'aime les tutoriels Martha Stewart cheveux de mariage, j'ai partagé avec vous celui-ci l'année dernière. Si vous aimez les vieilles boucles glamour d'Hollywood, puis suivez ces étapes simples ou voir ici pour des instructions plus détaillées!

1. Séchez les cheveux.
2. Utilisez un fer à friser pouces à boucler deux sections pouces de cheveux et vaporiser avec de la laque.
3. Boucles broches et ensemble pendant dix minutes.
4. Détacher les cheveux et vaporiser avec de la laque, puis peignez doucement à travers.

Je ne peux pas attendre pour essayer ce look pour un mariage je participe à demain!

-Jacqueline 

4 comments:

  1. It's very easy to understand! So beautiful! Now if only I had all of that hair. HAHAHAHA Have a great weekend Jacqueline!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear!
    These curls are lovely,so glamorous,I'm gonna try to make this look for one of the Christmas parties.
    You have an amazing blog, I really love it! So elegant and chic :) You're welcome to visit mine as well :)

    Best regards,
    Joanna
    www.firstfloorapartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear,
    Maybe you would like to follow each others blogs with blogger, facebook and bloglovin?

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/wolffashion/369430966451649

    Have a nice day,
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Le résultat est magnifique, très Hollywoodien...

    www.ladyparisienne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete