3/2/12

Alberta Ferretti Fall 2012 RTW



Images: nymag.com

As you all know, I adore black.  And I especially adore the sheer black fabric in Alberta Ferretti's fall 2012 ready to wear collection.  The first dress is one of those unbelievably special pieces that stand would automatically make any woman look and feel very special.  I am so thrilled that Paris fashion week is here, and will be sharing my favorite looks with you soon!  I hope you all have lovely weekends!

Comme vous le savez tous, j'adore noir. Et j'ai surtout adorer le tissu transparent noir à l'automne de 2012 Alberta Ferretti prêt-à-porter. La première robe est l'un de ces morceaux incroyablement spéciaux qui support rendrait automatiquement toute femme regarder et se sentir très spécial. Je suis tellement heureux que la fashion week parisienne est ici, et vais partager mon looks préférés avec vous bientôt! J'espère que vous avez tous les week-ends de belles!

-Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. This collection is fabulous! I love the softness and femininity about it.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete