7/12/11

What I Would Wear To: Paris

What I Would Wear To: Paris


Image: my personal polyvore account, weheartit.com


For the second installment of my new series What I Would Wear To, I created what I would ideally wear to the city I most covet to visit, Paris.  I would love to go during the Spring when the trees and flowers are in bloom and the weather is warm enough to wear this adorable Nina Ricci dress.  I especially like the light pink color of the dress and would pair it with these beige Jimmy Choo slingbacks, Majolie pink opal earrings, and of course an iconic french Chanel handbag. 

3 comments:

  1. I was just in Paris last week and this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great series you have. I recently spent 2 weeks in France, and I shipped my heels home and bought flats. Paris is so beautiful, and you want to walk so you don't miss a thing. The Parisian women are beautiful, fashionable, and thin. They all wear flats because they walk in their beautiful city. Check out my blog
    http://fashionistaatforty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Emily, thank you!
    @Jacque, haha I know I thought about doing flats like in my Rome post, but I got carried away with Paris!

    ReplyDelete